The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan made it very clear to many of us who really didn’t want to hear it: President Obama was selected before he was elected, and now it is clearer than ever who selected him and why. On June 15th, 2011, the man of infinite patience and mercy went over to that warmongering world body of oil thieves and served an eviction notice. It was a tour de force of uncompromising clarity as The Minister—the voice of Allah in our midst—read the “final warning” to the 66-year-old body of terrorists known as the United Nations.
Minister Farrakhan targeted not Obama the frog, but the Zionist dragon that uses the disarming little frog as its mouthpiece (Rev. 16:13). Zionism, if we remember, is that gangster philosophy that pretends to follow Judaism, but in reality follows whichever raw material will make them the most money the quickest. When it was sugar, their “promised land” was in the Caribbean; when cotton became the most profitable, the Zionists flooded into the “holy land” of the Mississippi Delta; when oil became the dominant commodity, they moved expeditiously into the Middle East—always waving the Bible (never opening it) at those valiant champions of the indigenous peoples who stood in their way. The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews is proof of this.
It is the Zionists who selected Obama, and it is they who want an oil-rich Middle East reshaped entirely for their control. Obama was selected—like Colin Powell before him—to put a Black face on their diabolical aims. He went before the Zionists (AIPAC) just a month ago and opened up the American cash register to them:
“I and my administration have made the security of Israel a priority. It’s why we’ve increased cooperation between our militaries to unprecedented levels. It’s why we’re making our most advanced technologies available to our Israeli allies. And it’s why, despite tough fiscal times, we’ve increased foreign military financing to record levels.”
The Minister’s urgency in getting to the United Nations was quickened by the criminal acts of the U.N. Security Council, which has accepted entirely the Zionist agenda for the Middle East. Now acting as one, the U.S. government, the U.N. Security Council, and the Europeans (NATO) leveled the unproven charge that the leader of Libya, Col. Muammar Gadhafi, is “killing his own people” and must be stopped. But now they have upped the ante to openly demand his assassination.
Black people must wake up. The Final Call published a list of ten obvious reasons why the murderous attack on Libya is a straight-up CIA operation that has everything to do with oil and nothing to do with “his own people.” Indeed, this Caucasian bombing of Africa has killed far more of “his own people” —civilians—than anything they have ever proven against Gadhafi.
But those who take the time to look past the litany of white lies about Gadhafi will be introduced to a man whose progressive record of accomplishments very well may be unmatched by ANYONE who has ever led a nation in modern times. And this is not hyperbole! We will take it further: If this man—Muammar Gadhafi—ever ran for president of America with a résumé like his, we dare say EVERY American would not only vote for him, but would angrily trash the 22nd amendment to the Constitution to allow him to serve forever!
To wit, match Muammar Gadhafi’s record up against that of your favorite candidate:
• Gadhafi nationalized his nation’s oil reserves and used the revenue to build schools, universities, hospitals, and infrastructure.
• Money from Libya’s oil revenue is deposited into the bank account of every citizen.
• He raised the literacy rate from 20 per cent to 83 per cent.
• He built one of the finest health care systems in the “Third World.” All people have access to doctors, hospitals, clinics and medicines—free of charge. If a Libyan needs surgery that is unavailable in Libya, funding is provided for the surgery overseas.
• He raised the life expectancy from 44 to 75 years of age.
• Basic food items were subsidized and electricity was made available throughout the country.
• He developed huge irrigation projects in order to support a drive towards agricultural development and food self-sufficiency.
• Recognizing that water, not oil, would be the scarcest resource of the future, Gadhafi initiated the construction of the Great Man-Made River, which took years to complete. Referred to as a wonder of the modern world, this river pumps millions of gallons of water daily from the heart of the Sahara desert to the coast, where the land is suitable for agriculture.
• Any Libyan who wanted to become a farmer was and still is given free use of land, a house, farm equipment, livestock and seed.
• Gadhafi vowed that his own parents, who lived in a tent in the desert, would not be housed until every Libyan was housed. He fulfilled that promise.
• Under Gadhafi, Libya has now attained the highest standard of living in Africa.
• Gadhafi put up a communications satellite—the first in Africa—to bring the continent of Africa into the 21st century of technology. This also interrupted the massive fees that European companies had been charging the Africans.
• He gave women full access to education and employment, and he has enabled women to serve in the armed forces.
• Gadhafi started and financed the African Union to tie all of the Mother continent into an eventual body with a common purpose called the “United States of Africa.”
• Gadhafi did so much to develop Africa that even Obama’s arrogant Caucasian cohort Hillary Clinton had to admit as she stood before the African Union: “I know it is true over many years, Gadhafi played a major role in providing financial support for many African nations and institutions…” She could not claim America did ANYTHING but exploit, exploit, exploit—and murder!
• He was the first and only leader in the Arab world to formally apologize for the Arab role in the trade of African slaves. He acknowledged that Blacks were the true owners of Libya and proclaimed in his Green Book, “the Black race shall prevail throughout the world.”
• Nelson Mandela called Muammar Gadhafi one of the 20th century’s greatest freedom fighters, and insisted that the eventual collapse of South Africa’s apartheid system owed much to Gadhafi and Libyan support.
And Gadhafi did all this under sanctions imposed by a jealous and resentful Western world, and while fighting Al Qaeda, which was holed up in the eastern provinces courtesy of CIA funding. And under sanctions he has produced a country in which everything in it is paid for—Libya has no debt. Meanwhile, the mindless American politicians, tenaciously following Bernie Madoff-ian economic principles, have amassed a debt so large that each American household’s share of it amounts to over half a million dollars! Bro. Gadhafi was using oil money to buy gold for his nation’s reserves, showing that Libya under this true visionary has been based on solid economic principles. So solid was the business environment in Libya that a host of AMERICAN corporations couldn’t wait to do business there: they include Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Dow Chemical, Motorola, Raytheon, Shell, Marriott and Intercontinental Hotels—and even those Wall Street gangsters who wrecked America’s economy, Goldman Sachs.
Now, Americans, look at your slate of candidates for the presidency in 2012: one Tea Partier who doesn’t know what state the American Revolution started in (she thought Lexington and Concord were in New Hampshire); one who made his millions downsizing companies and throwing thousands of people out of work; one who has a half-million-dollar fetish for Tiffany jewelry and a campaign staff that dumped him; and the star of the bunch who can see Russia from her house—all vying for the position of the “man of peace” who began his presidency with two wars and now has five.
Now mush all of their records together and see if they match the accomplishments of this one man—Muammar Gadhafi. Not even close. So why must he be killed instead of being forcibly imported to America to be made president-for-life? Journalist Gerald Perreira, whose excellent article titled “In the Theatre of the Absurd, Libya Now Takes Centre Stage” was quoted by Minister Farrakhan, writes: “Imperialists fear a united Africa which would completely alter the balance of power globally. The well-documented fact is that if Africa stopped the flow of all resources and raw materials to the Western nations for just one week, the United States and Europe would grind to a halt.” There you have it.
Muammar Gadhafi’s vision for Africa returns Africa to the Black man and woman, and Caucasians and the mad Zionists who lead them don’t intend to allow it. Col. Gadhafi represents a critical test for us. The Minister has pointed out an egregious wrong right in front of our faces. Will we continue to support the Zionist agenda as they beat and bludgeon our weak-kneed politicians into the Apocalypse; or will we choose intelligently to support and defend a true BLACK president with an exceptional record of love and real accomplishment for our people?
Tingba Muhammad is a citizen of the Nation of Islam