Nazi Doctors VS American Doctors
According to many Jews Adolf Hitler’s concentration camps were a nightmare of medical horrors. Experiments on prisoners were unspeakably gruesome and systematically carried out on men, women, and children under the direction of Dr. Josef Mengele, the notorious Nazi who became known as the “Angel of Death.” Thousands of human guinea pigs suffered painful deaths as they were infected with diseases, injected with poisons, and exposed to deadly chemicals. Some victims were frozen alive, some were brought to extreme altitudes, some were given electric shocks, others were subjected to head and bodily injuries—all imaginable extremes—in order to chart the body’s reactions. Women suffered rapes and forced abortions and hundreds of thousands were sterilized with radiation and other technologies.
Dr. Mengele had many aiders and abettors and when their crimes became known to the world, American officials created a court in Nuremberg and in 1946 they put 23 of the Nazi doctors on trial. But at their trial the Nazi doctors did something strange and disturbing that shocked the world and may have led to seven of them actually being acquitted. They introduced as evidence an article in the June 4, 1945 issue of Life magazine which reported on the malaria experiments performed on 432 white male prisoners at Stateville Penitentiary in Illinois—the United States of America! Doctors there had prisoners bitten by malaria-infected mosquitoes and then treated them with high doses of a toxic serum to observe the side effects. Incredibly, Hitler’s doctors defended themselves by proving that their American counterparts were doing the very same types of human experiments on prisoners at the very same time they were doing their experiments in Nazi concentration camps! Ironically, had they known of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment, which was occurring in Alabama at the very same time, they would most certainly have made it known to the world, exposure that possibly could have ended that notorious American medical atrocity. But Tuskegee’s Black men and their families would suffer another 26 years before those U.S. government “doctors” were forced to shut the “study” down in 1972—and none of them ever went on trial. The fact is that white American doctors were no better than Dr. Mengele and his cohorts, and in many cases they proved far worse. And the victims of these medical atrocities were Blacks, Native Americans, Latinos, and poor Whites—American citizens.
The trials of the Nazi doctors led to the establishment of a set of guiding principles for the medical world known as the Nuremberg Code. The code was specifically designed to outlaw the medical atrocities uncovered by the trials. Obviously, the medical world should have eagerly embraced and enthusiastically enforced the new standards. But the American medical establishment responded to the Nuremberg Code in a peculiar way: they rejected it as “a good code for barbarians but an unnecessary code for ordinary physicians-scientists.” They believed that it represented unwarranted “legalistic” restraint on their medical research.
And there is good reason for their astonishing rejection of such a humane code of conduct. A year before they publicly prosecuted the Nazi doctors, U.S. officials had set up a classified research facility a hundred and fifty miles from Nuremberg where they had secretly employed 58 Nazi physicians in medical research. Ultimately several of these war criminals were brought to America among 1,600 top Nazi scientists in a clandestine U.S. program called Operation Paperclip.
By 1972—just 26 years after the Nuremberg Nazi trials—the pharmaceutical industry in America was doing more than 90 percent of its experimental testing on prisoners. The benefits of having a captive, controlled, and mostly Black population of society’s throw-aways was simply irresistible to America’s own Nazi doctors. And while Germany’s Nazi doctors were being executed and imprisoned for their crimes, the American doctors reacted by actually refining, enhancing, and increasing the very same inhuman medical atrocities. As one investigative journalist reported,
“From the 40s through the early 70s, American doctors regularly injected and infected inmates with malaria, typhoid fever, herpes, cancer cells, tuberculosis, ringworm, hepatitis, syphilis and cholera in repeatedly failed attempts to cure such diseases. Doctors in prisons pulled out prisoners fingernails and inflicted flash burns to approximate the results of atomic bomb attacks and even conducted various mind-control experiments using isolation techniques and high doses of LSD, courtesy of the CIA.”
The fact is, the Tuskegee syphilis “experiment” was the tip of the iceberg for the mad American scientists. Their résumés of death and disease would turn Dr. Mengele green with envy:
- The medical literature of the late 19th and early 20th centuries contains more than 40 reports of experimental infections with gonorrhea, and one where it was applied to the eyes of sick children. In 1895, New York City pediatrician Henry Heiman infected with gonorrhea a 4-year-old boy, whom he called “an idiot with chronic epilepsy.”
- In 1950 American doctors working for the U.S. Navy sprayed large quantities of deadly bacteria over the city of San Francisco during a project called Operation Sea-Spray. Numerous citizens contracted pneumonia-like illnesses.
- In 1941 William C. Black inoculated a twelve-month-old baby with herpes who was “offered as a volunteer.” He submitted his research to the Journal of Experimental Medicine.
- Army doctors set up blowers atop the predominately Black Pruitt-Igoe housing development in north St. Louis, where they spewed hundreds of pounds of zinc cadmium sulfide into the air. Reports of high cancer rates and premature diseases and deaths followed.
- In 1945, a year before the Nazi trials, American doctors were conducting radiation experiments on unwitting patients. The first known victim was a Black man named Ebb Cade. He was admitted to a hospital after a car accident but instead of treating his broken bones, he was injected with plutonium—radioactive fuel for atomic bombs.
- In the 1960s, Saul Krugman promised the parents of mentally retarded children that they would be admitted into the highly rated Willowbrook State School in Staten Island if they would consent to “vaccinations.” He fed live hepatitis virus (from others’ stool samples) to sixty healthy children. All the children fed hepatitis virus became ill, some severely. They were called “the most unethical medical experiments ever performed on children in the United States.”
- Doctors of the Sloan-Kettering Institute injected at least 396 inmates at Ohio State Prison—180 of them Black—with live human cancer cells.
- In 1962, doctors at the Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in Brooklyn injected live cancer cells into 22 elderly patients who were not informed what was happening to them. When whistleblowers exposed the experiments, the doctors’ licenses were revoked for one year, yet one of them, Chester M. Southam, became president of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Between 1951 and 1974, Albert Kligman, a professor of dermatology at the University of Pennsylvania, conducted experiments on Black inmates at Holmesburg Prison in Philadelphia for at least thirty-three major pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic companies, including Merck, DuPont, DowChemical, and Johnson & Johnson. From 1964 to 1968, the U.S. Army paid him $386,486 to perform experiments with mind-altering drugs on 320 inmates to determine the minimum effective dose of each drug needed to disable 50 percent of any given population. Kligman admitted, “It was years before the authorities knew that I was conducting various studies on prisoner volunteers….No one asked me what I was doing. It was a wonderful time.”
- The celebrated developer of the polio vaccine (now known to have been contaminated with cancer), Jonas Salk, also conducted alarming human experiments. Salk vaccinated 8,000 patients at two mental institutions in Michigan, and then infected them with wild influenza virus made from dried, infected mouse tissue. Salk later conducted another medical experiment on some of the 3,400 “mentally disabled” children at the Watson Home for Crippled Children and the Polk State School near Pittsburgh.
In fact, these satanic American doctors, and the public institutions and private corporations they represent, raised the bar on evil. The trail of dead and diseased Black bodies reaches far, far beyond Dr. Mengele’s chilling legacy. And with their transparently evil COVID-19 “vaccination” plot to cull the world population by 2-3 billion people, it may get much worse. According to the Encyclopedia Judaica, the Nazis had planned on sterilizing between two and three million Jews: “The logic was simple: if Jews could be sterilized, then the imposition of the ‘Final Solution’ would take but a generation as there would be no danger of their reproducing and perpetuating the Jewish people.” They found hundreds of German doctors to dutifully carry out this evil operation. Today, instead of concentration camps, it is Big Pharma and their experimental serums they call “vaccines.”
Blacks, and all of the world, have a choice—will we line up and bare our arms for the Mengeles of America or will we heed the words of a divine guide applying the best medical science, history, and wisdom? The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan was crystal clear: “Don’t let them vaccinate you with their history of treachery through vaccines, through medication. Are you listening?”